Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Dad

Not the most stellar layout, I admit. Certainly doesn't do justice to all the things my dad means to me. But I realized at about 1:30 AM this morning that the new challenges go up at Scrap Mommies on the 15th, which means that all challenge entries for the previous time period (and the kit I am after) have to be done before then! So I needed stuff done before the new challenges go up the morning of the 15th, which cuts off a day more than I thought I had. ACK! So I whipped this up, and it covers two challenges, which means I am now done done done! WHEW!!



My Dad
  • Paper strips read: "teacher, friend, grandfather, leader, supporter"
    * Font is SNC Script
    * Everything from Sophistication by Lauren Grier at Elemental Scraps
    * Based on a sketch by Gina Miller
    * Created for the All About Me and Element Challenges for Early August 2006 at Scrap Mommies
    * Completed August 15, 2006

    Labels: ,

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Always helps to have someone to distract from the bald head. BTW, 3:06 a.m.? Seriously, nice layout.

    8/15/2006 9:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home