Wednesday, August 09, 2006

First Disney Vacation

One down, covering two challenges (Theme and Quote). Only 10 challenges left to cover. And yes, I realize I have used the Mouse Ears photo already, but I love it so!



First Disney Vacation
  • Quote: "Find what brings you joy and go there"
  • Journaling: "Disney 2005 - This was your first trip to Disney World. I was so excited to get to show you my most favorite place on Earth and to buy you your first set of Mouse Ears, with your name on the back, of course. Unfortunately, the trip did not go as well as I would have liked. No one slept very well at the hotel, least of all you. It rained the entire day, so you didn't spend much time in the stroller. Finally, the weather broke, with just two hours before park close. I've never done so much in so little time in my life! But you sure seemed to enjoy it, so that is ultimately the most important thing. I cannot wait for this year's trip!"
  • Fonts are Walter, Wild Ride, and Arial
  • Photos by Rita Warren and Erin Gaston
  • Blue Green Paper at lower left from Puzzled by Roberta D'Achille
  • Sketch Template by Jen Caputo
  • Created for both the Theme Challenge and the Quote Challenge at Scrap Mommies for Early August 2006
  • Completed August 8, 2006

    Labels: , , ,

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Shalini said...

    This LO rocks! I love that mouse ears picture.
    I can't wait to take Mehul to WDW. He's gonna have sooo much fun. We're waiting till he's 3, though. So that we can have fun along with him :) We live far away and it's expensive if you include the plane tickets, atleast 7 days stay to make it worth it!

    8/09/2006 10:23 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home