Friday, August 04, 2006

On the Go



I had a really hard time with this challenge. The steep angle of all of the elements made it difficult for me to find a photo that I was happy with the final look. I did take advantage of the fact that it made drop shadows difficult (thus losing definition between the papers and appearing very flat), so I decided to try the "stitched together" look, and I'm fairly happy with it.

On the Go
  • Font is ActionIs
  • All papers from Beep Beep by Janel Kretschman at The Digi Boutique
  • Stitches from the June 2006 RAK Scraps Mega Kit by Jeannie Papai
  • Inspiration sketch by Maria LaFrance
  • Created for Maria's Weekly Sketch Challenge for 7/31-8/6/2006 at Digital Freebies
  • Completed August 3, 2006

    Labels:

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Kerry said...

    Oh, you should be happy with it. It works really well and the stitching look is totally cool. I wouldn't have had a clue about the drop shadow thing if you hadn't mentioned it. Where and what was the challenge?

    8/05/2006 4:24 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home