Sunday, July 30, 2006

Flower Child



Naming these things is getting harder and harder. I couldn't think of anything witty for this one, and once this title occurred to me, I could not get it out of my head! It is unlikely I will ever name one this again (unless he goes through a hippy phase as a teenager), so maybe I'm safe. This is the first one I have named more for the kit used than the photos or subject.

Flower Child
  • Font is Curlz MT
  • Everything from Summer Garden by Marcie Reckinger, the July 2006 Scrapping Garden Daily Download (some alterations by me)
  • Inspiration sketch #1 by Ginger Thibodeau at R U Square
  • Created for the July 2006 Daily Download Challenge
  • Completed July 29, 2006

    Labels:

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Luke's Nana said...

    Finished LO looks great Erin!! Of course the subject of the photos is hard to beat!!

    7/30/2006 5:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home