Monday, July 17, 2006

Together in May 2004



Getting together with DH's family is not something that happens often, but we actually managed it for his brother's wedding. Unfortunately, BIL and his wife are no longer together, but these photos are still special to me. (And before it comes up, that is his mom, but that is not his dad.) And you'd better enjoy it, because you won't see me scrapping myself very often! I just happen to like this photo (which even includes Luke, since I was about 4 months pregnant). I am also extremely proud of myself for learning how to do text in a circle. Go me!

Together in May 2004
* Font is Inky Dinky
* Everything from Optimism by Eva Kipler at Digital Freebies
* Scraplifted from "I get to play with papa" by Sherlylynn at The Scrap Habit
* Created for the July 2006 Scraplift Challenge at The Scrap Habit
* Completed July 17, 2006

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Luke's Nana said...

So when are you going to teach me?

7/17/2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger Shalini said...

I love the colors in your LO. I love the text in a circle. Looks great!

7/19/2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

It looks lovely!

And you must be my other twin!

7/19/2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

Love the layout. For some reason, I pictured you with dark hair. Weird, huh? :) Now I know what you look like!

7/19/2006 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home