Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I {heart} 80s Cartoons



Okay, not my most stellar work, design wise, but she asked us to post a layout about the 80s, and once I started thinking of cartoons, I couldn't stop! She said she wanted us to make her smile, and what better way to smile than to remember cartoons that you haven't thought of in *years.* I hope she likes it.

I guess you know you are really a *child* of the 80s when your fondest memories are of cartoons. These are not all of them by any means, or even all of the ones I wanted, but I couldn't find good pictures to use for some. I know they are hard to see (here is a somewhat bigger version; it is 400K), so I will list them, left to right, moving down each column before shifting to the next (make sense?):
  • Top: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fraggle Rock, Pac-Man, Muppet Babies, Gummi Bears, Alvin and the Chipmunks, DuckTales, Shirt Tales, Mickey's Christmas Carol, My Little Pony
  • Bottom: Smurfs, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Thundercats, Rainbow Brite, Danger Mouse, Care Bears, He-Man, She-Ra, Inspector Gadget, Jem and the Holograms, Popples, Richie Rich

    I {heart} 80s Cartoons
  • Font is Alba Super
  • All images found using Google Image Search
  • Papers (background and font fill) from 80s Wham by Jeanine Baechtold, a freebie from her blog
  • Created for Jeanine's Impromptu "80s Challenge" at RAK Scraps

    Labels:

  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Darla said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    7/13/2006 10:43 PM  
    Blogger Darla said...

    Trying again.... :blush

    You got the Chipmunks in *eighties* cartoons??? Try '60s, gf!

    7/13/2006 10:44 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home