Monday, June 19, 2006

First Father's Day

And I don't mean that in the traditional sense. This photo is of DH holding Luke when he was less than an hour old. Literally his very first moments as a father, thus his "first father's day."



First Father's Day
  • Font is Arial
  • Paper, Ribbon Circle, and Alpha from A Boy's World by Rebecca Digrazio at Scrapbook-Bytes
  • "And" stamp by Gaucho Girl
  • Word art by Cindy Wyckoff
  • Completed June 19, 2006

    Oh, and a quick freebie alert (yes, this is related). Cindy made the word art I used (and slightly recolored) for this layout. If you download it and use it, then go back to her blog and leave a link to the gallery you post it in, you get a free paper pack that is gorgeous! See her blog for details.

    And for the record, any plugs I give anyone are just my own "happy customer" comments. I am not on any creative teams, I get no kickbacks or anything. Just trying to share what I like with anyone who might find it useful.

    Labels: ,

  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Cindy Wyckoff said...

    This layout turned out so cute! I love how you recolored the wordart! Great idea! The ribbon circle is very cool, too!

    6/20/2006 2:15 AM  
    Blogger Luke's Nana said...

    I know Steve appreciates the "manly" LO!! One of my favorite photos of Steve & Luke!

    7/08/2006 12:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home