Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Dream Come True



A Dream Come True
Journaling: "A dream come true - For many many years, I watched The Boston Pops do their annual 4th of July concert on television. As a child, I always dreamed that one day, I would spend Independence Day on the Esplanade. When Steve and I set our wedding date for July 4, 1998, I told him then that one day, someday, we would spend our anniversary there. Someday came in 2003, for our 5th wedding anniversary. This trip was also a dream come true for my husand. He was finally able to see the Red Sox play at Fenway Park."
  • Fonts are Garton and ILS Script
  • Dark blue circle paper from Red, Bright, and Blue Paper Pack by Christine Nash at Scrap Outside the Box
  • Everything else from the June 2006 RAK Scraps Mega Kit, specifically:
  • Background paper by V. Kim Smith
  • Red Freedom paper by Jane A
  • Striped star paper by Cindy Wyckoff
  • Circular paper and metal bar (used for frame) by Mrs.Schmuck
  • Star ribbon and striped ribbon by Audra Little
  • Silver star rivet by Kim Jensen
  • 4th of July star charm by Corinne Fragata
  • Inspiration sketch by Gina Miller
  • Created for the Scrapbook-Bytes Subscribers Only Sketch Challenge #16
  • Completed July 8, 2006

    Labels: , ,

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Luke's Nana said...

    This is a great LO Erin! I love how you picked up the stars and the circles with the two brads. Great idea! Once again I wonder why I even try to scrap when everything you do is so outstanding! Mine still look like a kindergardener created them!!

    7/08/2006 12:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home