Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Haircut

Wow, two layouts for me today! (Three, actually, if you count my progressive layout for The Scrapping Garden (you post your progress each week as pieces of the daily kit are added), but I only post the final on the blogs, so you don't get to see it yet.)

This photo is actually the "after" shot for his very first haircuit, but since I still have a series of "in progress" photos of that event that I have not scrapped yet, I am saving that title.



New Haircut
  • Font is Harrington
  • Everything from Journey by Bannerwoman Designs from Digital Freebies
  • Scraplifted from Madalyn by Trevorsmommy2004 at Digital Freebies
  • Created for the Bannerwoman Weekly Scraplift Challenge for August 7-13, 2006 at Digital Freebies
  • Completed August 9, 2006

    Labels:

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home