Monday, August 14, 2006

Moonlight Monument

I actually finished this one before Painted Tranquility, but I had to wait for permission from my aunt to post it, since it is her photograph. (Technically, I shouldn't have even used it without asking, but I had a hunch she wouldn't mind, and I'm on a deadline.)

This leaves me with only three challenges left to complete for the Scrap Mommies kit for Early August, which I can hopefully manage with just two more layouts. Gotta get it done by midnight tomorrow! Wish me luck.



Moonlight Monument
  • Photograph by Denise Carlson, used with permission
  • Solid black paper and Light Gray Matte from Intensity Add-On by Lauren Grier at Digital Freebies
  • Center background paper and dark gray matte from Romance at Dusk by Gina Miller at Scrapbook-Bytes, altered by me
  • Ribbon from Antique Floral by April Bern at RAK Scraps
  • Silver dots from Lavendar Fields by Melany Violette at Simply Clean Digi Scraps
  • Scraplifted from Sand-Sational by Amber1279 at Scrap Mommies
  • Created for the Scraplift Challenge and the Alter Challenge for Early August 2006 at Scrap Mommies
  • Completed August 12, 2006

    Labels:

  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Shalini said...

    This is absolutely breathtaking! Love the striking contrast of Black and white. Perfect mood for the photo!

    8/14/2006 11:24 AM  
    Blogger Kerry said...

    That's beautiful. Such a wonderful photo and you've complimented it so well with your choice of papers and elements.

    8/14/2006 3:49 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home