Monday, November 06, 2006

Summer Bliss

Well, after all that yesterday, I get something scrapped today that I can actually share! LOL I attended a chat at lunch, my first chat of any sort since I started back to work. If you finished your layout by the end of the chat (about 75 minutes), you got two full kits! You only got mini-kits if you finished by the weekend. So I worked my fingers off and got it done. It is not to the standards that I would normally use, and I may go back and tinker with it later, but I'm pretty happy with it.



Summer Bliss
  • Everything from Cindy Wyckoff's part of the RAK July 2006 MegaKit at RAKscraps
  • Template by Kim Smith Designs, an RAKabration 2 Chat Freebie from RAKscraps
  • Created for the RAKabration 2 Template Chat - Nov 6
  • Completed November 6, 2006

    Labels:

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the colors here. The word art is cool too.
    I mostly go back and tinker my LOs just before prining them off. I don't know why. LOL! I just have to take that last opportunity to make a change.

    11/06/2006 2:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home