Friday, October 13, 2006

Mike and Jennifer

Congratulations to my brother-in-law Mike and his new fiancee Jennifer! They got engaged over Luke's birthday when we went to Stone Mountain. The wedding will most likely be in March.



Michael and Jennifer
  • Photos by Lochlyn Kennedy, used with permission
  • Text reads: "Michael and Jennifer / October 7, 2006"
  • Font is Beautiful ES
  • Everything from Summer Sunshine by Roberta D’Achille at Rendered Memories
  • Sketch Template a daily freebie by Lori Amel at Digitals
  • Completed October 13, 2006

    Labels:

  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Kerry said...

    Those circular photos are really cool. How often do you get solid evidence like that of a proposal? The layout is great.

    I've done some in the last couple of days too, but I haven't sat down to sort out all the credits yet, so can't post them until I do. Also, one is of my new niece and I don't have her parents' permission to put her online at this point. If I get it, I'll share b/c she's a total cutie.

    10/14/2006 1:52 AM  
    Blogger Shalini said...

    How sweet. Love the circles. So sweet of you to scrap these photos.

    10/16/2006 2:06 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home