Monday, January 08, 2007

A Child's Delight

No one faint! Yes, I am actually scrapping again. I hope to do at least one layout every two weeks, if not one a week, but we'll have to see how things go. Here is the first layout of 2007:



A Child's Delight
  • Everything from Bundles From Santa by Jeanelle Paige at Sweet Digi Creations
  • Template by Wendyzine at Scrapbook Graphics
  • Created for the Brag Book Challenge - Week 1 at Scrapbook Graphics
  • Completed January 7, 2007

    Labels: ,

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love this picture! It's my new desktop wallpaper at work :)

    --Uncle Jacob

    1/10/2007 12:46 PM  
    Blogger Luke's Nana said...

    I have this one on my digital photo frame, which *everyone* at work just loves. HEM says he wants to get one for his wife!

    1/13/2007 9:40 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home