Monday, April 02, 2007

Disney 2007 - Castle

Okay, okay, I can't take the guilt! I whipped this up, just to have something to show from our trip. Scroll down for the sale bargains I've found this week (no affiliation, just a happy customer).

And if you are really desperate for more Disney pictures, you can either read my trip write up at my regular blog (link to Chapter 1), or you can check out my Webshots album (containing 120 of the almost 600 photos we took).



Disney 2007 - Castle
* Fonts are Walter and Wild Ride
* Everything from the Dream Trip Freebie Collection by Chris Beasley at Seebee's Freebies
* Completed April 2, 2007

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger seebee said...

I think you did a great job! I love how the frame disappears behind the ear, too. :)

4/02/2007 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home