Thursday, January 25, 2007

Walt Disney World 2005

Yes, I know this is the third time I have used the "ears" photo of Luke. I just love it so much!!



Walt Disney World 2005
  • Font is Walter
  • Everything from Dream Trip by Seebee's Freebies
  • Template by Wendyzine at Scrapbook Graphics
  • Created for the Scrapbook Graphics Brag Book Challenge - Week 1
  • Completed January 25, 2007

    Labels: , , ,

  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger seebee said...

    I like it! I really like that blue color. :) And I don't blame you for using that mouse ears picture a lot; he looks soooo cute!!!

    1/25/2007 12:43 PM  
    Blogger mich said...

    I saw your link from Seebees Freebies and checked it out. Very cute and very cute lil' one under those ears :)

    1/25/2007 9:19 PM  
    Blogger Shalini said...

    So Cute. I use pictures again and again too sometimes. I love the sparkly stars in this one.

    1/26/2007 10:07 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home