Friday, January 26, 2007

First Haircut

I've been waiting to scrap these photos forever! I'm not completely thrilled with this one, so I may do another one with these same pictures, but I think it looks fine for the challenge. I've also had that first font (called Wake and Bake) forever as well, with absolutely no idea what to do with it! I think this was the perfect thing, even if I do say so myself.



First Haircut
Journaling: "First Haircut - You didn't get your first haircut until you were over a year old. I wanted you to look like a baby for just a little longer, and I refused to get it cut before your first birthday. I remember what it was like when your uncle used to get his hair cut. Much screaming was involved, and I expected the worst with you. Much to my surprise, you did great! I took you to a salon just for children, and even they were surprised by how well you did. Such a big boy! -November 2005"
  • Fonts are Wake and Bake and NoodleScript
  • Everything from A Beautiful Mess by Lisa Whitney at ScrapArtist
  • Template by Jenn V at Scrapbook Graphics
  • Created for the Brag Book Challenge - Week 4 at Scrapbook Graphics
  • Completed January 25, 2007

    Labels: ,

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Luke's Nana said...

    I love these pictures. You did a great job!!

    1/27/2007 10:31 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home