Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Christmas Joy

You should all be very proud of me for overlapping the letters like that. It is so hard for me to do! Not difficult from a technique perspective, just hard to make myself not line them up straight and perfect and even. I'm trying to get better about things like that.



Christmas Joy
  • Font is Hobby Horse
  • Everything from True Spirit by Meredith Fenwick and Scrapbook Graphics
  • Template by Eva Kipler, a blog freebie
  • Created using PDS Templates in PSP tutorial by Eva Kipler, from Meredith Fenwick's Feb 2007 newsletter
  • Completed February 6, 2007

    Labels: ,

  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Shalini said...

    It's looking good! I LOVE the papers you've used here.

    2/06/2007 3:00 PM  
    Blogger Kerry said...

    This is so lovely. I just love the expression on his face in the middle photo. And well done for overlapping the letters. They work very nicely.

    2/06/2007 9:10 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home