Saturday, April 28, 2007

Beautiful

Sometimes, I am literally moved to tears, just by looking at my son. I wanted to scrap some of my favorite photos all in one place to try and capture those moments.



Beautiful
  • Journaling: "All in the eyes of a boy - Beautiful beautiful beautiful, beautiful boy - I saw you smile, and my mind could not erase the beauty of your face - You are so beautiful to me - In the eyes of a child, there is joy, there is laughter. There is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future."
  • Font is Arial
  • Papers from Primary Papers by Misty Cato, a blog freebie
  • Based on a template by AmyW, a blog freebie
  • Completed April 28, 2007

    Labels: ,

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Gina Schwans said...

    This is a terrific layout! I love the arrangement of the photos. Couldn't find the template on Amy's blog .. must have missed it when it was originally posted .. its a great way to get a ton of photos on one page. Would be great for classroom layouts, I do a lot of those. Thanks for the inspiration.

    4/29/2007 6:01 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home