Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Busy scrapping!

But I have nothing to show you. At least, not yet. I have 5 (yes, FIVE!) of the pages for the 2008 CD calendar completed, but given that several recipients read this blog, I can't post them just yet. Yes, the suspense is killing me! They look rather spiffy, if I do say so myself. I can't do the October one yet, since Halloween hasn't yet come, and I want to leave that option open. Plus we have some "fall activities" planned in the next couple of weeks that I hope will provide some great photo ops, so I may end up with some great pics for both October and November. But January, February, March, April, and June (yes, it is out of order; it is actually the first one I did) are all complete. I can't wait to show you!

In 11 weeks! (EEEEKKK!! Both because it is going to kill me to wait 11 weeks to show you, and because it is *only* 11 weeks until Christmas!!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Hi Erin! Thanks for your comments on my blog. My daughter's fever reached 103.4 today so we took her to the doctor. They said it's probably just viral so we'll let it run its course for now. Thanks for your input!

10/17/2007 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home