Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm not dead

Believe it or not. And I did actually scrap something. Okay, just one something since mid-June. That is an almost six week drought. But I've been really busy! And I can't even show you what I scrapped because it is a gift, so until I have had it printed and mailed to the recipient, I can't show you! As soon as I get word that she has received it, I'll post here, I promise.

And to make matters worse, I'm about to start working on Christmas gifts, which means I'll be scrapping several things that I won't be able to show you for months! That's no fun. Maybe I can squeeze in a few other things in the meantime. Like Luke's stitches, or his broken arm, or finally some Disney layouts, or his first trip to Fernbank, or....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home