Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Make it circular!

I just found this rockin' awesome tip from Christine Smith. Read all the details here, but she tells you how to take something straight, like a ribbon or stitching or even text, and turn it into a circle! I just tried it, and it worked like a charm! I had to do the steps just a touch differently in PSP8 than she has them here (written for PSE5, IIRC), but still. Check it out!

From this:


To this:


With just a few mouse clicks. (Ribbon from Inspire Me Add-On by Eva Kipler, a former Friday Freebie at Ditital Freebies.) And all using this tutorial. I see a zillion uses for this! Just had to share (no affiliation, blah blah; I just think it is totally amazing!).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Smith said...

WTG -- I'm glad you were able to translate this to PSP!

7/11/2007 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home