Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bargain Hunter!

Boy, do I know how to shop or what? Of course, when you do the math, my spouse is probably not very happy with me, bargain or no. But over the past 2 months, I have averaged less than $2 per product purchased! Closer to about $1.80, actually. Several of these items I have been eyeing for a long time. Wanna see what I got? Some (but not all!) of the sales/clearance sections are still going on, and only one item is no longer available, so it might be worth checking out if you see something you like. (No affiliation, just a splendidly pleased customer.)

At Designs by Shelle:


At Digital Freebies:


At Funky Playground:
No longer available

At Jennilyn Designs:


At The Lilypad:


At Pickleberry Pop:


At Scrapbook Graphics:


At Scrapbook Elements:


At Sweet Shoppe Designs:


At The Digi Chick:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Excellent shopping!

6/19/2007 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home