Thursday, May 03, 2007

NDS clicky finger goodness

Or should that be badness? My husband is going to kill me! LOL Seems like everyone on the planet is having a National Scrapbooking Day sale (in case you were hiding under a rock somewhere and didn't know). I took advantage of some, although most of what I got was already marked down for other reasons. BTW, if you are not signed up for the newsletter at DigiShopTalk, you should be. They had pages and pages of coupons this month! Anyway, here's what I got:

The Blended Collection by Misty Cato at Scrapbook-Elements:


Vivacious by Carrie Stephens at FishScraps (also at Scrapbook-Graphics):


Ready to Scrap Set 7 by NinaScraps from the $1 section at NDISB:


Some distressed borders and Winter Wonderland by Michelle Coleman from the Flea Market section at Little Dreamer Designs:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home