Sunday, April 08, 2007

Roberta D'Achille on sale!

No affiliation, blah blah.

Roberta D'Achille of Rendered Memories has a zillion things in the clearance category. It is mostly old stuff from when she was still at other sites (she is now exclusive to Rendered Memories, IIRC), but some items I had been admiring for quite some time. And everything in the category is $0.50-$1.50. Hard to beat! I bought mumble, mumble ten mumble, mumble. Just thought I'd pass along my good fortune. Here's what I got (photos not linked to the items this time (it is way late!); everything from Clearance section):



I also shopped the Divine Digital grab bag sale, but I was rather disappointed in all three of those purchases. That $6 could have gone elsewhere with far better results. Ah well. I did pretty well with my first few grab bags from various digiscrap sites. No more for me, I'm afraid, unless it is a designer I just totally love and adore (I can think of a few). Perhaps this is the universe's way of telling me I've spent too much on digiscrapping lately (I really have). Maybe I should do more scrapping than shopping!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Roberta D'Achille said...

I just tripped across this post - thanks for the plug! Appreciate it.

9/19/2007 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home