Friday, August 04, 2006

Rendered Memories Clicky Finger

Okay, Roberta D'Achille of Rendered Memories is *finally* having a sale. I absolutley LOVE her stuff, but (sorry Roberta) it is way overpriced. $7.50 for a regular sized kit is just too much, and she virtually never has a sale (or if so, it's only 10-15% off, which isn't enough for me). Now, it is high quality stuff, don't get me wrong. Were it regularly priced in the $5-5.50 range, I would buy it for full price, because it is worth that to me (I rarely pay the full $5 for your "average" kit; I'm a bargain hunter!). The 25% off she is having on select kits is perfect, though, and I even bought one thing that was not on sale (the swirl brushes; now I just really have to learn to use them, LOL!). So here are my spoils:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

I love that Oceanography kit. It tempts me each time I see it, but I can't justify the price either. And even if it is on sale now, I spent $30 at Designer Digitals today, so no more shopping for me. I did buy the swirls a while ago though.

Can't wait to see what you do with these.

8/05/2006 4:22 AM  
Blogger Luke's Nana said...

So, you squeezed this by the KFC?
:)

8/07/2006 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home